Below are online sources for barristers and law students. You can get case digests and other related materials from this list:
1. Philippine Labor Laws
3. Pace Lex et Sapientia
4. Scribbles of a Lunatic Mind
5. Legal Notes
FULL LIST HERE: http://www.topblogs.com.ph/legal/ (AS OF JULY 3, 2013)
LIST OF FORUM:
4. PHILIPPINE BAR EXAM CAFE
MY DROPBOX FOLDER (as of July 2013): AUDIO FILES
GOOGLE DRIVE: http://wp.me/p3J4Hh-rr
MEDIAFIRE (Tax, Commercial, Crim Pro): http://wp.me/p3J4Hh-rr
First of all please do take note that this is for FAMILY MEMBERS only. You cannot secure visit visa for your girlfriend, boyfriend, best friend or any person not related to you by consanguinity (by blood) or affinity (by marriage).
This is how it goes:
- Your sponsor must secure an authorization from his/her company. If their company is kind enough, they will process everything. Your sponsor will just pay the fees. (I honestly do not know the procedure if your sponsor will personally process everything. My husband’s company processed his visa application for him, so it’s kinda fast and easy).
- Wait for the visa letter and start processing your papers in the Philippines. Take note that there is a new guideline in getting visa stamp: You need an AGENCY to process your application. They will charge PhP 5,000 each transaction (minimum; other agencies charge as high as PhP8,000.00!!!).
- First to process is your marriage certificate authentication, for married couples:
- Bring the Security Paper (SECPA) of your marriage certificate and have it certified by your LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR. They will require you to pay PhP 100.00 for digging your files.
- They will look for the original copy of your marriage certificate and they will stamp the remarks/annotation portion. Now, you’re good to go. You can now apply for DFA Authentication (red ribbon). Do not forget to attach the copy of the NSO receipt of your Security Paper.
- If you have ample time, you can secure red ribbon through DHL. Total processing time is three weeks (Province to Manila – 3 days; Processing period – two weeks; Manila to your home – 3 days).
- If you do not have ample time (and your flight is in two to three weeks), book a flight to Manila and personally process your papers. Authenticated papers are released the following day.
- Get National Commission on Muslim Filipinos (NCMF) Certificate of Tribal Membership (for Muslim applicants).
Download (PDF, 124KB)
- Submit your papers to your agency for stamping: passport, copy of visa notice, authenticated marriage certificate, and NCMF certification (for Muslims). Bring copy of your return ticket, in case they will look for it. Stamped passport is released the following day.
Saudi Embassy will also stamp the back page of your red ribboned marriage certificate.
To learn more about visa requirements and processing, join this forum: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,156730.0.html
Also read these blog posts from Pink Tarha: http://www.thepinktarha.com/p/survival-kit.html
The Supreme Court en banc lifted the five-strike rule in taking the bar examinations last September 3, 2013.
Read more: Inquirer.net
Please also check the new 2013 Sample Bar Exam question posted by the Supreme Court. HERE
I will try to research more about this topic/subject.
For the meantime, you can visit http://hibla.ph/home/index.php/schools-living-traditions/maguindanao-mat-weaving/
You will see different types of ikam (sleeping mats or banig in Tagalog):